wtorek, 6 listopada 2012

Just few photos

This time I will post next few photos from the caligraphy meeting(I wrote about it in my last post).

Caligraphy workshops in Thursday 18.10.2012


Caligraphy workshop 19.10.2012


Another my fan, with dragon
After workshops I decided to learn Japanese more intensively.
I've found quite good website with Japanese course, with lot of vocabulary and exercises, in one week I finished 25 chapters, to be honest I began with A1 level so many things wasn't really new for me, but there was also a lot of new vocabulary. It would be perfect If I were always learning so fast, but it is quite impossible. I have to slow it down since today.


And finally I've found art course in Torun. Yesterday I had my first lesson and I tried new drawing technique: charcoal and pastel.
I learnt a lot. 

Here is the photo of still life I drawing and my picture.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz